Monday 31 July 2017

Brexit means Brexit

Brexit means Brexit

There’s a hole in my Brexit dear Theresa, dear Theresa
There’s a hole in my Brexit dear Theresa, a hole

Then fix it dear David, dear David, dear David
Then fix it dear David, fix it

With whom shall I fix it Theresa, Theresa?
 With whom shall I fix it Theresa, with whom?

With Barnier dear David, dear David, dear David
 With Barnier dear David, Barnier

He hates me Theresa, Theresa, Theresa
He hates me Theresa, Theresa, hates me

Then add a trade deal dear David, dear David, dear David
Add a trade deal dear David, a deal

They won’t ‘til we leave Theresa, Theresa
They won’t ‘till we leave, Theresa, they won’t

Add free movement dear David, dear David, dear David
 Add movement dear David, dear David, movement

But what of our borders dear Theresa, dear Theresa
But what of our borders dear Theresa, borders

Well Brexit is Brexit dear David, dear David
Well Brexit is Brexit dear David, Brexit
But there’s a hole in my Brexit, dear Theresa

A hole…

No comments:

Post a Comment